Ready for your next challenge? See which roles we’re hiring for right now.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Tele call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business & respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or Agreements).
- Perform general office duties to support Sales and Marketing (e.g., calling, filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying).
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Perform general office duties to support Sales and Marketing
- Must be able to efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and also other Departments and communicate with them to respond to questions and requests.
- A Sales Coordinator must be organised and possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork.
- Due to the volume of communication that will be required with the client, the Sales Coordinator must possess excellent customer service skills.